Translate

Sunday 1 January 2017

2017 - A Lot Is Changing

2016 is officially over - we now have a whole new year ahead of us. And it is a big year for me. I am taking my GCSEs, leaving school and starting a new life at college. Just 4 days into the new year I have my mocks, and it is going to be pretty much non-stop after that.And I find that all quite scary.

I do have a lot to look forward to though. The longest summer I have ever had, my 16th birthday and the freedom that will come with being a student. But that will all be later on in the year, after all the work needed for my exams.

Still, New Year's Eve was a lot of fun. I stayed in and watched the Robbie Williams concert live from London, then saw the fireworks over the Thames, which were great. All the noise from the ones in our area definitely freaked my cat Bumble out though. He is not a big fan of New Year celebrations. How did you celebrate the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment