Translate

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Halloween Fun

Sorry I haven't blogged over the past few days, it is because I have been busy with Halloween. On Saturday, one of my friends had a Halloween party at her house. I dressed up as a purple and black witch. We all watched The Visit together, which is seriously disturbing but I loved it. We also had a go at some apple bobbing (it's impossible) and did the doughnut challenge - competing to see who can eat a doughnut without their hands off a piece of string first. I was covered in sugar by the end of it!

On Wednesday, I dressed up again to go trick or treating with my friend and her little niece and nephew. They were so cute! I loved going round with them and we got plenty of sweets. Between those and the ones we got from the party, I am sorted for weeks!

I have had a great Halloween this year. What did you get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment