Translate

Friday 28 October 2016

Why I Am Pleased I Did Work Experience

Today was my last day of work experience. For the last 2 days I have been working on a design brief for a charity T-shirt that will be sold to fund raise by students at the school the business works with. I have loved working as a designer for the last couple of days. I want to work in design when I am older but I never thought I would have the opportunity to design something that could be used commercially at just 15 years old!

The people I was working for were really pleased with my design. They have asked me to keep working on a digital version and possibly come back later on in the year to do some more work with them, or when I am in college. They said they might even pay me! I am now really pleased I did work experience as without it I would never have had this opportunity. It has definitely been worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment