Translate

Friday 25 November 2016

Prom Nightmares

As I am in year 11 now, everyone in my year is starting to think about Prom. Yes, I know it is November, but now the school has set a date, it is on all of our minds. To be honest, I didn't realise what a big deal it was. I was expecting fancy dresses and limos, but not a 5 and a half hour long event with professional hair and make up!

I do want to go to prom, as it is our last chance to have a great time with everyone from school. However, I am not that girly and the only dresses I like are simple ones, not long, faffy styles. I am not that keen on fancy hair salons or limos either. Anyway, for me prom is more about the people and the evening itself than the dresses. Some of the other girls in my year think quite the opposite though! What do you think about proms?

No comments:

Post a Comment