Translate

Tuesday 6 February 2018

The Music Videos You Have To Watch

I like listening to all sorts of different music, usually whilst I am working. Sometimes though, it is the music videos that captivate me. The reasons why vary. Sometimes it is because I like the story they tell, or remind me of something personal.

Below are all my favourite music videos with links to the video on YouTube. If there are any you think are particularly good that I have missed out, put them in the comments below.

Seasons - Olly Murs

I love how the scenery and clothes change to reflect the different seasons. Simple but effective.

Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

This video features a young boy and girl playing together, but what I love most is how much they remind me of my best friend in infant school and the things we used to do together.

Can We Dance - The Vamps

This video is hilarious, it shows the Vamps clearing up after a wild house party using some unconventional methods.

Wildfire - Seafret

Featuring a psychological experiment to try and make strangers fall in love, this is a sweet but unconventional video that perfectly fits the music.

Drunk - Ed Sheeran

I think this one is my favourite! Beer drinking, talking cats at pubs and parties! Need I say more?

Rock This Party - Bob Sinclair

This one is simple but brilliant. Just 3 kids in a house dressing up in clothes from different styles of music and dancing.

What is your favourite music video?

No comments:

Post a Comment