Translate

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Scarlet

Now it is nearly spring the new season trends are beginning to appear in the shops. My favourite is all the scarlet clothes and accessories that are appearing, as I love wearing bright colours, and red is one of my favourites. Whether is a casual summer skirt or an evening dress, you can find it in red this season. Here are some of my favourites from around the web.

This simple ribbed jumper is perfect for the next
couple of months of cold whether.
New Look, £14.99
I love this dress. 
The halter neck and tie detail make it unusual.
New Look, £19.99
This simple top has a zip and slit at the back
Peacocks, £8.00
Red ruched front fitted bardot knit top
I love the gathered detail and tie on this cold shoulder top.
River Island, £24.00
MOTO Tomato Denim Skirt
This skirt is perfect for summer days at college.
Topshop, £29.00
Annie Pointed Shoes
This flats are smart enough to wear in the evening
when you want to be able to dance.
Topshop, £19.00
Small shoulder bag Model
This small across the shoulder bag is perfect for
everyday essentials in the summer.
H&M, £7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment