Translate

Wednesday 28 February 2018

My Wish May Have Been Granted

As you know, I have been complaining about our lack of snow here on the south coast. Well today, my wish has been granted. College has been cancelled for tomorrow due to a weather warning for large amounts of snow over the next couple of days! I have already planned a snowball fight with my friends who live locally, and am hoping it stays long enough that I will get a nice long weekend.

Yesterday we got a taste of snow too. I was sat in the cafeteria at college chatting about how I am hoping for snow, and suddenly it started floating past the windows. Soon it started settling, and we even got enough for a snowball fight, although they were pretty small snow balls. It melted soon after, but according to the weather report, that will soon be fixed.

Some of my friends in other parts of the country have already had snow! Is it falling where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment