Translate

Saturday 10 February 2018

Half Term Plans

I am on holiday for half term! And I do not have too much work to do unlike at Christmas, which is great. I have plenty of time to see my friends from my old school, who I don't often see in term time. We are going to see the Death Cure, which is the last in the Maze Runner trilogy. Although I have read the books, I still don't know what is going to happen as the previous film was so very different from the original storyline, so there is still some suspense. I am a bit upset though, as one of my best friends who I saw the first two films with now lives in another part of the country, so won't be able to come with us. She is going to watch it too though, so we can still obsess over it afterwards.

Here is The Death Cure trailer. It looks brilliant:


Are you a fan of the Maze Runner? Have you seen it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment