Translate

Sunday 4 March 2018

We Got Snow!

We did get lots of snow as promised! I had two whole days off college, and managed to go down the park for a snowball fight with my friends. I ended up with quite a lot of snow down my neck, but managed to get them back for it! It has all melted away now, so business as usual Monday. Shame.

I can't wait for this evening though. I have been watching call the midwife lately, because I love the character Trixie. The last episode has a really dramatic ending, with one of the Midwives Barbara being rushed into hospital with a serious illness that she might not recover from, and I have been in suspense all week. I hope she is ok, she is one of the nicest ones! I guess this is why people binge watch a series all at once, they don't have this problem! Do you watch programs as they come out, or do you like to watch them all at once?

No comments:

Post a Comment