Translate

Friday 28 April 2017

Today I Became A Sexpert!

Today my whole year at school had a surprise Sex Ed lesson (with the boys!). A sexual health expert was brought in from outside of school to make us all into "Sexperts". The lesson was filled with information on checking for cancer in intimate places, tests for sexual diseases and worst of all, pictures of extreme cases. These were beyond gross. And this all happened just before lunch. Thank God we were not served hot dogs!

That was not even the most shocking thing. They said they would give us a "Get It On" card that means we can go into pharmacies and get 6 free condoms a week until we are 25. So if your partner has one too, that's 12 a week! I don't think even the boys in my year are that obsessed! Still, you never know...

So, I have had a very eventful day. Are you a Sexpert, or have you not had the joys of year 11 Sex Ed yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment