Translate

Saturday 15 April 2017

The Doctor Is Back!

I have just been watching the latest episode of Doctor Who and I loved it. It was funny, exciting and full of surprises - everything an episode of Doctor Who should be.

I was not sure about Bill when I first found out about her, but now I think she is brilliant. She is clever and imaginative, and yet asks some hilariously stupid questions. It gives her the perfect balance of intelligence, open mindedness and innocence needed for a companion. Nardole was also very funny.

Although Peter Capaldi is not my favourite doctor, I am warming to him. I will never like him as much as Matt Smith, but with Bill in his TARDIS, I think I am going to love his final series.

Did you see Doctor Who? What did you think of the latest episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment