Translate

Monday 10 April 2017

Tattoo Artist Of The Year

I have always been a fan of the TV show Tattoo Fixers. I love the amazing pieces of art they come up with. I couldn't create these things on paper, and they are doing them on someones skin! I really like the people on it as well, especially Paisley and Sketch. But it is Jay who creates the most impressive tattoos, with his life like animals and perfect portraits.

Now though, there is a new programme that showcases other tattoo artist's talents. Tattoo Artist of the Year is a new competition testing the skills of the country's best tattoo artists. The challenges range from doing whatever tattoo you want on a pigs skin to doing specific things on real people. But best of all, it is judged by Jay from Tattoo Fixers. It is on E4 at 9pm every Tuesday.

I am fascinated by tattoos. Some of them can be really beautiful. Many of them are works of art, amazing pictures that you carry around on your skin. I love what they can symbolise as well, as you can use them to keep a memory with you all the time, or show the world your favourite thing. As long as they are not something you regret, of course!

I think I want a tattoo when I am older. I am not sure what I want one of yet though. The flower designs and mandalas can be very pretty, but I like the idea of something that will be more meaningful. A sea shell would be good, as I have lived by the sea my whole life. I also like the feathers and dolphins, while a paw print would be perfect to show my love of cats. What do you think I should have a tattoo of? Tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment