Translate

Monday 24 April 2017

Gemstones For Gemstar

I have always been fascinated by semi precious gemstones. I have collected them for many years now, buying them on holiday, in little shops and market stalls. My love for gemstones is also part of the reason for my pen name on this website.

Partly, I just like all the pretty colours and swirly patterns in the rock. But I also like the idea that there are meanings behind the stones. Some people believe they can bring particular qualities into your life, like love from Rose Quartz and wisdom from Amethyst. I am not sure whether or not I believe in their powers, but hope they are true!

The third reason I like them is I love the shops they are sold in. They are always colourful and filled with a range of interesting trinkets, with an atmosphere that is almost magical. I have just discovered one that comes complete with a brightly coloured sofa, gemstone information books and the soppiest dog you can imagine. I can't wait to go back.

Are you fascinated by Gemstones?

No comments:

Post a Comment