Translate

Sunday 9 April 2017

My Saturday Night Out

I did not get home until 1.15am last night. But no, I was NOT in a night club with fake ID, thank you very much. I was at a family party in Somerset, because it was my Auntie and Uncle's 30th Wedding anniversary. Now that might not sound very exciting, but it was actually brilliant.

My Uncle loves classic heavy rock music, and so there was a band there called Snakebyte playing all the classics. They came complete with dramatic rock star costumes, with wigs and bandanas. The music was very loud, but I really liked it! Many of the songs I did not know, but there were some that I loved. At the end they played 3 of my favourites: Summer of 69, Sweet Child of Mine and Livin On A Prayer. Everyone was up dancing like crazy, myself included!

Overall, it was a great Saturday night out. Much more fun than your average family party!

No comments:

Post a Comment