Translate

Thursday 6 April 2017

Exam Survival

In a month and a half, I will be sitting my GCSEs. I am a little nervous, but not too worried, unlike some of the people in my year. They are on full scale panic mode. The work has made me too busy to blog regularly though, as you my have noticed. Are you panicking about exams? If so, here are my tips for exam survival.

1. Take the teacher's advice with great faith a pinch of salt . They are so obsessed with their own subject, they sometimes forget we are sitting 10 others.

2. Start studying weeks before the exam. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. No, seriously.

3. See how many Tic Tacs you can eat in the exam without the instructor noticing.

4. Ignore the stupid tyrannical revision plan the school gives you, and make your own sane one. If they had it their way, you would not do anything else for the next 6 weeks, including shopping and watching Big Bang. Both essentials.

5. No all night revision sessions before an exam. Unless you want to look like a zombie and fall asleep on your desk. Don't even go there.

6. If you find yourself procrastinating to a Dan Howell level, good luck. I think you might need it.

And finally, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment