Translate

Sunday 5 February 2017

Little Mix- Losing Their Magic?

I have always loved Little Mix - from when they first appeared on the live shows of X factor to their latest album. But they seem to have changed their style. Their first to albums had a bit of a street dance feel, with heavy beats and raps in many of their songs. Lately, they have lost all that and become just another pop band.

Although Little Mix's new music is still good, they aren't unique any more. They are still popular, but there is nothing to make them stand out. Their older hits, like Wings and Move, are soooooo much better than Shout Out To My Ex. Most people must like their new pop style though, as they are now the worlds biggest girl band. Maybe that is the problem, artists get more money from being conventional, leaving us with less musical variety.

I am still a fan though. I am going to see them in concert in July with 2 of my friends, and I can't wait! It is the first concert I have ever been to.

Do you like Little Mix? What do you prefer, their old or new stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment