Translate

Friday 24 February 2017

Dream Catchers

Today I went shopping with my best friend. We haven't been for ages, and we got some really cool stuff. I bought a new top, a choker necklace, 2 semi- precious stones, 2 bangles and a small dream catcher.

I really like dream catchers, as they often have very intricate and colourful designs. I also like the idea behind them, of letting the dreams pass through the feathers and trapping the nightmares in the web. This is the second dream catcher I have bought, so I now have a small bright blue one and a larger pink one. My friend collects them and has lots in all different colours. Here are some of my favourite designs from the internet.

Burgundy 5 Inch Northern Lights Dream CatcherNavajo Spirit Wheel With Red Painted Center (8 Inch) Blue Soul Connection Double Dream CatcherLarge dream catcher purple pink turquoise dreamcatcherRainbow Indian Dreamcatcher Boys Girls Childs Kids Bedroom Small Dream CatcherPINK TURQUOISE PURPLE DREAM CATCHER BEDROOM NURSERY WEDDING GIFT UK DREAMCATCHER

No comments:

Post a Comment