Translate

Friday 17 February 2017

All Things Cheesy

This week, I asked you all for blog topic requests and I received a surprising suggestion. One of you wanted me to write about cheese. Now I do like cheese; I love cheddar and am always happy to eat a bit of Dairylea or Philadelphia. But I never realised it had such a big following that people would want me to write blog posts about it. It seems though, there are others who love cheese this much. Michael McIntyre's son, for instance.
 
 

But for some, this love of cheese goes even further. Tim Minchin loves cheese so much he has written a song about it. Click below for a hilarious cheese themed musical number.

 
I hope that has satisfied the cheese lovers among you. If any of you have any more blog topic requests, post them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment