Translate

Saturday 11 February 2017

A New Record!

I have now reached 10 000 pageviews!

I have been writing this blog for just over 2 years now, and when I first started I never thought it would be this popular! I was surprised when I reached my first 500 views. I am so pleased that people are interested enough in what I post to keep checking it and telling their friends. `

These pageviews have come from all over the world. Although 6819 of them are from within the UK, the rest come from all sorts of places. I have had 1059 from the USA, as well as lots from continental Europe and some from more exotic locations.

I plan to keep blogging, but I am always in need of new ideas. If you have any suggestions for topics, write them in the comments below. Thank you to everyone who reads this and to everyone who has shared it online. Please keep doing so!
 
 
 

1 comment: