Translate

Wednesday 24 August 2016

The Best School Uniform Customiser

Although I hate to say this, the summer is nearly over. This September, I am going into year 11, which I am dreading. However, with a new school year approaching, at least we have a chance to get some cool new stuff for the year ahead. With school uniform stopping us expressing ourselves via our clothing, our schoolbags should make a statement. Here are some of my favourites from around the web.
I love brightly coloured bags like this!
Perfect for customising boring school uniform.
Animal, £26
Davina
I love the patterns on this across the body bag.
The hints of light blue lifts the mostly grey colour pallet.
Animal, £30
Patterned backpack
This bag features more bright colours and unusual patterns.
H&M, £19.99
Superdry Black  Rose Rucksack
I like the contrast of the simple rose pattern against the black.
Next, £40
Hype Pink Backpack
This bag is definitely eye-catching.
The colours on this bag are almost exploding towards you.
Next, £22

No comments:

Post a Comment