Translate

Thursday 4 August 2016

Further Adventures In Wales

Tonight is my last night in the Brecon Beacons. In the last 3 days we have done so much cool stuff. On the first full day, we went gorge walking. This was great fun, although I avoided some of the deeper pools because I don't like going out of my depth. That night, we slept out in home made shelters. Ours was a really cool, but unfortunately not that wind proof.

Yesterday, we went caving. After a really long walk across mountain paths, we reached the cave. At first, the cave was wide and open, so I was ok. However, as we walked through, it got narrower and it really freaked me out. I managed to get out ok though, even though it involved a really tight passage.

Today we went Canoeing on the river. It was so much fun, although a couple of the faster rapids were a bit scary. Tonight we are having a campfire and then we are going home. It has been a great trip and I am really pleased I came.

2 comments:

  1. I am a sheep shagger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressed you tried all the activities Gemma. And even more impressed that you liked somex

    ReplyDelete