Translate

Saturday 6 February 2016

The Change in Cadbury's

Cadbury's have always been my favourite make of chocolate. I really like the Finger of Fudge, Flakes, Caramel bars and Marvellous Creations, but you cannot beat a simple Dairy Milk bar. However, since they have been taken over by an American company, their chocolate has changed.

First, they took the milk out of the cream eggs. How can it be Cadbury's Dairy Milk without milk? After many complaints, they changed it back, but with less milk than before. Now, though, I think their other chocolate has changed. It seems sweeter and less creamy, as if they have taken out some of the milk and replaced it with sugar. They no longer use the "glass and a half of milk" slogan any more. The are still nice, but do not taste as amazing as before. Have you noticed a difference?

I am very upset that an American company has come along and changed Cadbury's. American chocolate is horrible, so why change ours if ours tastes better? Do they really think we won't notice?  Do you love Cadbury's? Are you as annoyed as me? Tell me your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment