Translate

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Board Games

At school last week, we have been making board games in the theme of Great Expectations. This got me thinking about the board games I like to play. My favourites are probably the ones themed around TV shows. I currently love Doctor Who board games and Big Bang Theory Trivial Pursuits. I guess what makes these so popular is that they add a new and more interesting twist to traditional games. There are also many different versions of Monopoly, but I have yet to try any other than the original.

I also like alternative games like Creationary. Creationary is a bit like Pictionary, but instead of drawing pictures, you build models out of Lego. I have had it for quite a while now and have played it many times. It is really hard though! Some of the items on the easy cards are still very difficult to make out of Lego. Examples include ice cream trucks, giraffes and BBQ's.

What's your favourite board game?

No comments:

Post a Comment