Translate

Thursday 25 February 2016

The Brit Awards 2016

Last night, I watched the Brit awards and loved it! Little Mix and James Bay both did amazing performances. Beiber was good too. I was not very impressed with Coldplay, their new song is not very exciting. Ant and Dec were great as always, I am really sad this is their last year doing the show.

Adele had a brilliant night, she won 4 awards, including one given from space! Her performance was good too. I did not like her second outfit much though, the one she wore in the first part of the show was way better. I agreed with almost all the awards last night, although I think Ed Sheeran should have got best music video for Photograph.

I really liked the David Bowie tribute as well. He has done so much for our music industry, I think he fully deserved that award. I thought Lorde's contribution was impressive too. She looks so different with straight hair though, I didn't recognise her.

Overall, it was a great night, although I am slightly disappointed that there was no celebrity-dragged-off-stage-drama this year. Did you watch the Brits?

No comments:

Post a Comment