Translate

Sunday 14 February 2016

Blue!

Blue is such a versatile colour, subtle for summer and winter, day and night. It is not so bright it puts people off, yet still colourful and goes with many different colours. There are so many shades of it as well, although navy seems to be particularly popular at the moment. I currently have bright blue nails! There is a lot of it in the shops, so here is my selection of blue from around the web.


Blue Waisted Wrap Front Draped Dress  | New Look
This dress is simple but beautiful. I love the colour.
New Look, £22.99
Navy Chain Strap Maxi Dress  | New Look
This fab maxi dress might suit older teens.
New Look, £29.99
Blue Zip Back Vest  | New Look
This simple, flowing top is good for the oncoming spring.
New Look, £7.99
Pale Blue Ribbed Crop Top  | New Look
I love the pale shade of this crop top.
New Look, £7.99
Womens Rub Toe Canvas Lace Up Shoes
The dark blue creates a cool contrast on these lace ups.
Peacocks, £10
Showcase Navy Trim Clutch Bag
This clutch bag could be worn with the Navy dress.
Dorothy Perkins, Was £22, now £16.50
Paper Dolls  Ankle Strap Heeled Sandals
Normally, I try and limit these lists to more affordable items,
but I loved these shoes so much I couldn't resist adding them.
I really like the two tone effect and the thin straps.
Next, £48

Of course, you can also get blue denim items, but I have not included them here. I might cover those another day. Which of the items above is your favourite? Which colour do you wear most often?

No comments:

Post a Comment