Translate

Monday 14 December 2015

X Factor Final!

Last night saw Louisa crowned as this year's X Factor winner. I had really liked her all through the live shows and am really glad she won. I like Reggie and Bollie, but although they are a lot of fun, they are not good enough singers to pull off the winners single. If the prize was 10 nights performing at the O2, they would be perfect as I think they could probably sell more concert tickets than Louisa. The problem is that it is a record deal, and they might be great entertainers, but they simply do not sound anywhere as near as good as Louisa. She is an amazing singer and definitely deserves this.

I am still glad Reggie and Bollie were in the final though because they made it so much fun! I especially loved their version of What Makes You Beautiful, it was much more fun than 1D's! I really liked how they used the cheerleader music in the background as I love that song. If you missed it, click here to watch them.

1D were one of the  performers on the Sunday show. They are having a break now and wanted their last performance to be on the X Factor stage as that was where it all began. I never loved 1D, but they did a few good songs and they will definitely be missed. They are definitely due a break though!

Now X Factor is over, the judges have been getting ready for Christmas. Here is them practising their dancing ready for their Christmas party! Click here to watch their hilarious hip hop routine!

Did you watch the X Factor? Did you want Louisa to win?

No comments:

Post a Comment