Translate

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Strictly Final

Last weekend, we had the Strictly Final. The amazing Jay and Aliona won the glitterball on Saturday night, managing to beat Kelly's two 40's. I wanted either Jay or Georgia to win, so I am very happy. I think Jay is a better dancer overall, but Georgia did a much better show dance. Her blind dancing was amazing! However, that was down to the routine which is down to the professionals not the dancers.

Some people have been saying that Jay and Aliona are a couple. They are definitely close, and I think he really likes her, but does she like him too? I'm not sure, she is married. She has also decided to leave Strictly, which is a shame as I really like her. She is a lovely woman and an an amazing dancer, proved by the fact she has one twice. I hope all this press attention has not affected her.

Are you pleased with the Strictly result?

No comments:

Post a Comment