Translate

Thursday 10 December 2015

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Well nearly. What I mean is I am now officially on my Christmas holidays! So I am definitely going to listen to Slade and "look to the future now, cause it's only just begun". Saying that, we have had plenty of fun already at school today. We started off with the formalities, first the end of year assembly and then the carol service. For obvious reasons most people did not enjoy these much but I quite liked them as my house won and I love singing, so enjoyed the choir's performance at the service.

Then the festivities really started with the Christmas lunch. We were given those long noisy balloons to fire at each other and I hit my headmistress on the head! 100 points! Later on, we had a staff panto of Peter Pan which was hilarious. There is nothing funnier than having your History teacher dressed up as Nursy the Dog being dragged away by the caretakers shouting "If this is about the poo on the school field, that was a fox, not me!"

Overall, it was a great day, the best way to end the term and start Christmas. If you do go to the same school as me, please comment telling me what was your favourite part of today. If you don't, tell me when you brake up and what Christmas celebrations you have enjoyed/ plan to have.

PS. You may also notice that my blog has had a Christmas makeover! Comment if you like it!

1 comment:

  1. My favourite part was the end...sooooo yeah.......stop reading....stalker

    ReplyDelete