Translate

Sunday 6 December 2015

Celebrity Jungle Final!

All the big TV shows are having their big finale, Doctor Who yesterday, X Factor next weekend and Strictly after that. Tonight, after weeks of celebrity torture, Ant and Dec will be crowning the king of the jungle. Will it be Vicky, Fern or George? I love Vicky and want her to win, I think she is funny, strong, clever and confident. However, I really like the other two so I will be happy whatever, safe in the knowledge the horrible Lady C can't win!

Last night, they took part in the annual celebrity cyclone. It was so funny when Ant got soaked, I think they did it on purpose. And then Dec congratulated them for it afterwards! The show would not be anywhere near as funny if they weren't on it.

Will you be watching tonight? Who do you want to win?

No comments:

Post a Comment