Translate

Thursday 3 December 2015

Top 10 Christmas Songs

Now we are only a few weeks away from Christmas, I think it is time to get in the Christmas spirit with some festive tunes. Here is my Top 10 Christmas playlist to get get you in the mood.

1. Merry Christmas Everyone
2. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
3. All I Want For Christmas Is You
4. Let It Snow
5. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
6. Last Christmas
7. One More Sleep
8. Do They Know it's Christmas
9. Simply Having A Wonderful Christmas Time
10. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

I went to see my Schools Infant Nativity today! They did it outside with live animals! There was a really cute donkey and a badly behaved goat that kept trying to eat the children! They had to be rescued by their teachers. Are you doing anything Christmassy?

No comments:

Post a Comment