Translate

Friday 5 May 2017

Why I Will Miss Psychology

In only one weeks time, I am leaving school to go on study leave. Although I will still be in school with my friends for exams, I will no longer be in lessons, and the one I will miss most is Psychology. Although I do like the subject itself, I am doing this at A level so I am not going to miss it. It is the other stuff we do in class I will miss.

Our teacher is a bit crazy, but we love her for it. As a result, our lessons are filled with spontaneous singing, dancing and general madness. Also, she likes to tell long stories that have very little to do with psychology and lets us bring in cakes once a week (something I think should be compulsory in all lessons). In fact, it is a wonder we do any work at all.

But as well as missing all the fun we have in lessons, I will miss my teacher as well. She is beyond brilliant and if I could take her to college with me I would.

Do you have any favourite teachers?

No comments:

Post a Comment