Translate

Sunday 14 May 2017

The Pros and Cons of Study Leave

Tomorrow is my first day of study leave. I have mixed feeling about it, but I'm mostly just pleased my alarm will not be going off tomorrow! Here is why:

Pros:
  • You have the freedom to study exactly when, where and what you feel like at the time.
  • You get more sleep, as you do not always have to get up for school.
  • Some weeks, you get whole days at home. This week, I only have to go into school twice!
  • You have freedom and independence.
Cons:
  • You might not be as productive as you are at school.
  • The constant access to the fridge can be dangerous to your figure.
  • There are cat, parent and internet distractions.
  • When your friends all go home after an exam and you are stuck at school alone cos your mum can't pick you up yet it will get pretty boring.
Are you on study leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment