Translate

Monday 22 May 2017

Paws For Thought

Ellen has always been someone who loves her pets. So much that they now feature on her show. Her 3 dogs and 2 cats have their own short animated episodes called Ellen's Pet Dish. The clips show them watching Ellen's show and commenting on it, as well as taking the mic out of each other.
 
As I am a big animal lover, I love watching these videos. I especially love her cats, who are sarcastic, torment the dogs and get very embarrassed when Ellen talks about them on her show. I can definitely imagine my cat Bumble doing the same if I had a TV show.
 
Below is my favourite episode, where Ellen's pets are watching her interview Oprah.

 
There are more episodes on Ellen's YouTube channel if you enjoyed this one. Do you like Ellen's Pet Dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment