Translate

Thursday 18 May 2017

Prom Perfect Clutch Bags

Although I am now doing my exams, I do have one thing to take my mind off it. Prom. In a month and a half, our school has our big night. And while everyone has their dress, accessories can be hard to find. Here are my favourite evening bags from around the web.
This clutch might be in a subtle colour,
but the metallic shimmer will make sure it still gets noticed.
New Look, £19.99
The unusual a-symmetric folds make this simple black bag
into something more unique.
New Look, Was £9.99, Now £7.99
Anna Glitzy Across Body Bag
I love this little black sparkly bag.
The beads and gems add texture and make it stand out.
Accessorize, £29
This simple design comes in a range of eye catching colours.
Debenhams, £15
Quiz - Navy lace sequin clutch bag
The flowers on this bag are embroidered and embellished with gemstones,
making it detailed and unusual.
Debenhams, £19.99
Star by Julien Macdonald - Red snakeskin-effect clutch bag
I love the bright colour of this bag.
The snake skin design makes it more edgy.
Debenhams, £30
Pink glitter swirl underarm chain bag

This bag has a really eye catching design.
I love the shapes the silver areas make, it looks like flames or leaves.
The sparkly silver contrasts brilliantly with the bright pink.
River Island, £30
MINAUDIERE STYLE BAG
This sparkly embellished bag has a trio of hearts.
An unusual twist on a classic black bag.
Zara, £29.99

1 comment: