Translate

Monday 12 March 2018

New Discoveries

I have two days off now! Woohoo! We are having whole days of subjects this week, instead of normal lessons, so we can have mocks, which means our free time will be in whole days too. This leaves me plenty of time to practise with my guitar. I have been learning since September, and am getting better at it, but still struggle with a few of the quicker chord changes. I love playing it though!

Another thing I have recently become a fan of is Pinterest. At first, I just joined it to access some images I needed for graphics, but once I started looking at it properly, I found lots of inspiration for my own art projects as well as things that helped me with my college work. It is perfect for students of creative subjects. Have you ever tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment