Translate

Saturday 14 January 2017

Sherlock Is Back And Brilliant

I have been watching the new series of Sherlock and I am loving it! I think it might be the best yet. So much has happened in the first two episodes, it is hard to keep up. It has been so dramatic! I have always liked the show, but this season has been more gripping than most. If you haven't seen it, it is on BBC iplayer and is too good to miss!

SPOILER ALERT!!!
At the end of the last episode, it was revealed Sherlock has a sister! I did not see that one coming. She seems quite a sinister character, and I think she will become very important. However, even though Moriarty is supposedly back, we are yet to hear from him. Perhaps he will make his entrance in the final episode.

It is on tomorrow at BBC1 at 9 O'Clock. With so many suprises in the last few episodes, I cannot even imagine what will happen. Will you be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment