Translate

Saturday 28 January 2017

No More Mocks!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I have been very busy lately. My life for the past few weeks has been filled with mocks and mock results in preparation for my GCSEs. Although they can be useful , they take up a lot of time and are pretty boring. As you usually have several exams in one day, it is very exhausting. And if they don't go well, getting your results isn't much fun either.

What I think I missed most though, was the fact we had no normal lessons. When you are at school normally, there is plenty of opportunity to have a chat and a laugh in class as well as at break time. Quite a lot of my teachers are happy to joke about too. But when you are in exams and private study all the time, you miss out on that. And now I am back in class again, I am loving that even more than I used to.

Have you done your mocks yet? How did you find them?

No comments:

Post a Comment