Translate

Saturday 17 September 2016

The Bridget Experience

Sorry I haven't posted this week, it has been my first full week back at school and I have been very busy with homework. The joys of year 11 - not!

Today I saw the new Bridget Jones Film, Bridget Jones's Baby at the cinema. It was even better than I thought it would be. It was really funny, it had everyone laughing out loud in the cinema! It also had some really cool music, especially when Bridget goes to a festival that she is a little unprepared for.

The film is centred around Bridget's new life as a successful single women in her 40s. She gets accidentally pregnant, but is not sure whether the baby belongs to her ex Mark Darcy, or the millionaire Jack she meets at the festival.

My favourite moment is when Bridget meets Ed Sheeran and she has no idea who he is, suggesting he might be someone who works in Starbucks! Although her attempts at public speaking and Mark and Jack's method of carrying her to the hospital are also brilliant.

It is the best film I have seen for a while and I think anyone who wants a laugh should go and see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment