Translate

Friday 9 September 2016

Banishing The Back To School Blues

ImageThe other day, I went shopping with a few of my friends as I hadn't seen them all holiday. I bought quite a lot of stuff, unusual for me. One of the things I bought was a sun dress from Saltrock. I really like the message on it, and it is one of my favourite colours. They have an end of season sale on. I love that shop, but not quite as much as Animal. It has the same kind of feel but the colours as often a bit too muted for me. This dress is nice and bright though.

I also bought After You (the sequel to Me Before You), arty stuff and some keyboard stickers that brighten up my netbook. I love the keyboard stickers, although I am not quite used to typing on them yet!

Yesterday, I had to go back to school. Although it was terrifying to be called year 11s, it was not as bad as I thought. In fact, we barely did any work all day! But then we did have psychology, and that is always chaos! It will be a hard year, but with classes like that I don't think it will be all bad!

Have you gone back to school? What year are you starting?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment