Translate

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Starting My Christmas Shopping

There is now only 12 weeks until Christmas! Ahhhhh.

Some of my super organised family members have already nearly finished their Christmas shopping. I however haven't even started. I have only been at college a few weeks, I haven't thought about Christmas yet! Still, starting early means you have more time to find bargains, so I am going to have to get organised soon!

I often look in the Avon Book for Christmas presents, as they have nice gifts that are fairly cheap. They often have presents perfect for school friends and siblings. Here are some of the things they have online at the moment. They should be in the next brochure, along with lots of other Christmas gifts.

Toni Novelty Earring Gift Set
Toni Novelty Earring Gift Set, Was £6, now £4.50
mark. Gift Set
mark. Gift Set, £7
Ava & Friends Cat Hot Water Bottle
Ava & Friends Cat Hot Water Bottle, Was £14, now £10

Have fun with your Christmas shopping! Have you started yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment