Translate

Tuesday 14 March 2017

After Prom Dramas

Now it is only a few months until our prom, some of my friends have been organising the after party. One of my friends has offered to have it at her house, and we have nearly the whole year going as well as some other friends from the year above or below. Alcohol is allowed and the parents will be upstairs, so it sounds like it is going to be a great night! My first house party here we come!

Some of the girls are having different dresses for the after prom party, but I would rather keep mine on. If I waste no time getting changed, I have more time to dance! Also, as my prom dress is short, it is perfect for the after party anyway. I'm not a fan of wearing long flappy dresses.

The only problem is that the prom and after party together is 7 and a half hours long! I am going to sleep for a week after that. I am really looking forward to it now though, even if it does seem a little excessive. It is something good to keep us going though the hard work needed for our GCSEs.

What are your thoughts on after prom?

2 comments:

  1. If you're a teenager you shouldn't be drinking. Isn't that illegal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is legal in a private home. Google it.

      Delete